End Violence Against Women
- In the highlands of Papua New Guinea, up to 100% of women experience violence regularly. Many are beaten on a daily basis and sexual harassment is also extremely common in markets where women's ability to do business is crucial for the strength of their communities.
Support A Child To Recover
$50 = helps provide one-on-one specialised therapeutic counselling for a child who has experienced family violence.
- Every night in Australia 46,000 children can't sleep in their own beds because they are at risk of being abused or neglected.
- In one-on-one therapeutic counselling, children are supported to understand the abuse was not their fault and that they are worthy of love.
- The Australian Childhood Foundation is a leading organisation, supporting children to recover from the trauma of abuse, neglect and family violence.
- The Foundation provides specialist support to help children heal and feel safe whilst educating and empowering communities to safeguard children from abuse.
Build A Woman's Future
- Supporting women is the most effective investment a developing country can make.
- Akilah delivers a unique model of market-relevant education that enables young women to secure meaningful jobs and achieve economic independence.
- 88% of Akilah alumnae launch careers within six months of graduation and earn 12x the national median income.
- As empowered women, Akliah graduates give back to their families and communities, ensuring the prosperity of future generations.
How To Donate Your $1
1. Make a Purchase online at Silk Wolfe
2. Once you have completed your purchase you'll be presented with the three charities.
3. Select the cause closest to your heart (I know it's a hard choice).
4. Silk Wolfe donates $1 from your order on your behalf (you will not be charged any extra fees).
5. If you wish to donate more there will be an option to do so that will require a seperate transaction.